CERTIFIED TRAINING - EXTERNALLY CERTIFICATED BY AWARDING BODY ITC FIRST
This workshop has participants examining, testing and experiencing the biology, physics and metaphysics of dowsing and muscle testing (kinesiology).
During this two day workshop, you will compile a portfolio of evidence based activities as we seek to bring left and right brain processes and underpinning theory together, to find out how two of three fields of energy (electric: yang,
magnetic: yin and background: thermal) react to what you are:
• looking at
• putting on your skin
• facing (particularly what direction)
• listening to
• using to dowse with (issues with pointed pendulums)
These are just some examples of stresses we place on our aura/field, and as you magnetically attract the reflected state of your field, understanding how we react to these is very important to long term physical emotional and mental health.
These three energy fields comprise the human bio field or aura and are part of the overall system that anchors and holds bio photons of light in the body at a cellular level. Restriction of light flow can be caused by all the items listed above, which is why we will be checking our own individual reaction to each item (see the ‘what to bring to the workshop’ list below).
We will also examine basic energy anatomy and assess chakra spin and what this means at a simple psychological level. The impact of positive ionisation and electromagnetic stress will also be explored.
The workshop syllabus includes:
• history, tools and uses of dowsing and finding the best tools for you
• history and uses of kinesiology and how it might work
• models of reality (living in a conscious electromagnetic universe) what this means on a day to day basis
• use of dowsing tools and muscle testing to measure expanding and contracting fields
• why blessing items is important and changes atomic structure
• the effect of sound and colour on bio field
• a definition of health for the 21st Century (not just an absence of disease)
• ionisation, positive and negative, why it matters and how it is connected to earthing properly (being grounded)
• energy anatomy and physical anatomy how they are connected
• measuring and recording size, shape and spin of chakras and recording this accurately
• the role of the largest organ in the human body (fascial web), how it responds to what you are thinking/doing and holds light bio photons
• How to release tight fascia at a basic level
• what is a blockage, how do you clear it?
• testing and recording effects of items you bring with you
• self-testing with an oval pendulum how and why it works
• self-testing if your own yin yang circuits are flowing correctly before you begin testing or dowsing (often caused by use of or proximity to technology)
• individual support, and sessions may be available as tight fascia and injury in arms is a common reason for not being able to dowse, or dowse accurately or consistently.
Prepare to be challenged if you are an existing dowser and be amazed by the effect of sound, shape and colour on bio field and chakras, as you will observe and experience all of this. This is not a workshop about knowledge but one of expanding awareness and personal experience.
What to bring: pens, pencils and note pad, dowsing implements if you have them.
Your own items for you to test:
• an item of jewellery
• two items of food (to include one piece of fruit)
• any supplements you take
• a DVD that you have watched
• a music CD
• toiletries and make-up
• your favourite book or one you are reading
We may venture outdoors so please bring appropriate outdoor clothing. Mark will also have oval pendulums for sale in this workshop.
The certificate confirms your successful completion of the syllabus for personal use and/or techniques that can be added to professional work where you are already qualified and insured for dowsing, vibrational medicine, kinesiology.
Mark Harris has trained in and has experience in spiritual healing dowsing (working as a professional dowser for payment and teaching many dowsing courses and workshops), colour therapy and currently practices a body integration therapy called Kinetic Chain Release (an integrated remedial form of massage for chronic pain, fatigue and post-traumatic stress disorder). Alongside this he has trained in Sharon Wheeler Scar work, and acupressure and reflex point and areas therapy. He delivers the combination of all these therapies for people and animals at home and across the south of England, Wales and the Midlands with a mobile clinic.
View More in this Category